Words about Croatia have been spoken so many times it seems you hear them over and over again. Numbers, on the other hand, speak for themselves and show some facts words cannot hide.
How about seeing Croatia from a different perspective, the numeric one?
Here are some crucial numbers regarding this beautiful country, kilometers starting from the biggest:
- 4,3 million inhabitants
- 2,7 million hectares of wood
- 56 594 square kilometers the space of Croatia
- 5711 km is the average net salary (approx. 760 euro)
- 1781 libraries
- 1244 islands
- 222 museums
- 128 cities
- 98 theatres
- 69 years for females and 64 for males is the average life expectation
- 33 years for women and 30 years for men is the average age of inhabitants
- 21 counties
- Euro is the official currency