The film was the most influential media until social media appeared
We know and appreciate the importance of film and the film industry for developing tourism. It should be rewarded every time all the promotions of Croatia because it attracts tourists regardless of the beach, the sun, the sea… Such tourism lasts for 365 days.
A film shares images; sometimes, even the experience and its impact cannot be compared with tourism promotion campaigns. The film is more significant!
Therefore, the 18th award for a short tourist film about Croatia; Croatia your next filming destination, is not surprising.
Congratulations to Mrs. Spomenka Saraga and all others in Balduci Film, and a big thank for everything you do for Croatia, and Croatian tourism.
CROATIA YOUR NEXT FILMING DESTINATION is awarded in Los Angeles with the Best Travel Short Film award.
The award ceremony is on August 27. in Los Angeles!
See more at http://laiffawards.com/winter-2022-winners.html
Let’s remember previous awards;
1. RIGA Latvia – 3rd place
2. ART & TOUR Portugal Viseu – 1st place – Film location
3. The Golden City Gate ITB Berlin – 2nd place/silver
4. TELLY Awards USA – 1st place The Best Tourism Film
5. TELLY Awards USA – 1st place The Best Camera
6. ZAGREB TOURFILM FESTIVAL – 2nd place
7. Solin INTERSTAS -Winner
8. SILAFEST Serbia – 2nd place/silver
9. Istanbul Film Awards (November 2020) – The Best Travel Short Film
10. NEW YORK – Winner – The Best Aerial Cinematography
11. ITTF AFRICA – Gold 2021
12. Near Nazareth Festival 2021 – Winner Best Video travel
13. Global Tourism film Festival GLOBAL CINE AWARD – BEST TOURISM COMMUNICATION FILM
14. Global Tourism Film Festival JURY AWARD – 2nd PLACE
15. Global Tourism film Festival TECHNICAL AWARD – BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
16. World Film Carnival – Singapore Winner, Category – Commercial / Advertisement
17. Finisterra Brazil Film Art & Tourism Festival, Winner
and the last one
18. LAITFF USA Best Travel Short Film
Thank you all in BALDUCI film and Spomenka Saraga for doing your good job with such a passion.